The Department of Administrative Services has taken steps to ensure that sites on the InnovateOhio Platform are at least minimally accessible to people with disabilities who use assistive technology to access the Internet.
This website complies with State of Ohio IT Policy - Website Accessibility, IT-09, issued by the Ohio Office of Information Technology. This policy establishes minimum website accessibility requirements for information and services provided on state-controlled websites.
The requirements include compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 which are standards created by the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Accessibility Initiative. Compliance levels are described as
- Level A: Meets all priority 1 checkpoints
- Level AA: meets all priority 1 and 2 checkpoints
- Level AAA: meets all priority 1, 2, and 3 checkpoints
This website conforms to the AA compliance level and many of the AAA success criteria.
The InnovateOhio Platform works to ensure that its websites are accessible by periodically testing using assistive technology, such as a voice browser or screen reader program, and continually assessing the website to improve usability and accessibility.
Please note that this policy does not apply to embedded third-party elements or integrations of third-party software.
Report issues with accessibility, like problems using a screen reader or browser translation to accessibility@DAS.Ohio.gov. Please note that this email responds to accessibility issues only.
Looking for help with a state website or application?
- If you need help logging into OH|ID to access an agency application, see OH|ID Agency Help.
- For help for logging into unemployment benefits or filing your weekly claim, call 1-877-644-6562 or see Unemployment Compensation Customer Service.
- For help with Ohio Benefits, including Medicaid, SNAP, Cash Assistance, or Child Care applications, call 1-844-640-OHIO (6446).
- For help with the Ohio Business Gateway, see: https://gateway.ohio.gov/help-center/support
- For other types of support, check our state directory and contact the agency, department, board, or commission directly.